Monday 8 July 2013

GORGEOUS CANVAS


This is the gorgeous canvas she created it' FABULOUS..

She stamped the beautiful stamp on a piece of
shrink wrap gorgeous isn't it..
Some lovely close up below you can see the texture
it's fantastic..
 

Namaste, I love to use this expression, it means
I honor you and blessings, This is my first piece
of art with that on it, so it's pretty special for me.
 

This is 3 post,( sorry:) ) I had a lot of things to share with
you, with all the lovely things I have received I'm flapping
all around my room, I will have a big smile for all of July
even if it is really hot here, thanks for looking and letting
me share all, I'm almost done with the key chains, I have
to shellac them o few time, one more coat I think then I
will post them to my wonderful magpie cuz. I won't post
any pic's until she receives them, I had better move my but
and get some other things done so I can post LOL..
Have a wonderful creative week.....
NAMASTE!!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

What can I say GF, you should be smilin' for all you received! and then I'm peeking at the post below this and I see more goodies.

Words and Pictures said...

Stunning texture and gilding - what a wonderful canvas!
Alison x

Redanne said...

A truly beautiful canvas, no wonder you are so happy! Hugs, Anne x

earthen-magic said...

...(O:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful canvas Dianne. Love the blue color with the gold and black, and the fabulous textures... that word is special! I didn't know what it meant, so thank you for the information.

Jenn Bedient said...

So pretty! I've been meaning to look up what namaste means. Such a lovely word.