Monday 26 August 2013

CRAFT DAY INKING WITH SALT


Hello all, I've been real busy the last couple of days.
I haven't been able to visit, I will get to as many as I can :O).
I went on a trip to Caledonia, then a craft day and have been
busy at my desk, so hope to see you soon, big hugs.... 
 
 
 
 

These are the results of the inking with salt.
Love how they turned out. Tonniece was busy
on her cricket cutting out dies and embossing for us.
I'll show those beauties tomorrow. We had a fabulous
day tons of laughs and a lot of fun was had by all of us..
Nothing better then crafting with friends.
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day..
NAMASTE !!!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

FABULOUS results! I love the way salt reacts with ink!

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow... Dianne, all these colors are so beautiful! Love your fabulous results with salt! :)

Words and Pictures said...

Such scrumptious inky salty effects... look forward to seeing what these become!
Alison x

Redanne said...

More amazing results Dianne - these look fabulous and what great reactions. Hugs, Anne x

Sue Lelli said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS backgrounds! Wish I could craft with you!

Candy C said...

Loving your salt backgrounds! I still need to try that technique. :) I also wanted to thank you for your always very sweet comments that you leave on my blog. I read them and they mean so much to me! It's so nice to know that my art is touching people and making them smile or encouraging them to ... as my grandson says ... "make art!" <3 Candy

Stamping With Bibiana said...

crafting with salt? I am curious..and Caledonia? oh my hope you are doing Ok, love all those backgrounds
hugs bibiana

Darnell said...

These are brilliant, Dianne! I've never gotten such stunning results with this technique before. You inspire!

It's been fun getting back here to catch up with what you've been doing. I enjoyed your car journey photos!

And thank you so much for your kind healing wishes! Hugs, Darnell

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love this effect and always love to see what the salt does.