Tuesday 21 January 2014

MORE GELATO PAGES


Hello my Lovelies, I finally watched Limor Webber 
here, she show how to use the gelato's  it helped a lot.
I did these 2 pages before I saw it :O)...
This black velvet (?) page is my favorite so far, I used my 
new Golden's molding paste through a stencil,
blended some gelato's and water on my mat, 
and painted the image,to look like Echinacea ..
Love the Golden's paste and their gesso it works like
a dream..

Below was the canvas page, I had to fray the edges,
painted the page with gesso, colored it with the gelato's
spritz some water and rubbed in them in, used a stencil,
colored them in with the gelato's, .   ..

 I'm now having fun working on the final
pages. Thanks for visiting, and I wish you all a wonderful
creative week..
NAMASTE!!!

11 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Both creations look so lovely Diane. I am yet to try gelatos
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Redanne said...

That image on the black velvet look background is absolutely stunning. I love the way you graduated the colour. I am going to check out that video (thanks so much for the link) as do not have clue how to use my gelatos. Hugs, Anne x

Glenda said...

Oh no! You are making me want gelatos! I really need to use what I have sitting in my craft room...But maybe, just maybe....

Julie Lee said...

Wow! I just love the drama of those colours against the black velvet! You have made me want Gelatos too! Both these creations are so beautiful! Hope all is well with you, dear Magpie Cousin. Julie Ann xxx

Anonymous said...

The first card certainly has drama with that midnight black background showcasing the beauty of the stencilled flowers but I also love the use of the canvas on the second creation.
We are so lucky to have your Blog to visit!
Wishes
Lynne

Words and Pictures said...

So cool seeing you have fun with the gelatos... love those flowers, so zingy against the black background - looking forward to the next creations...
Alison xx

trisha too said...

Now that sounds like fun--paste AND gelatos--and what a pretty combination you've made with them!

Maybe see you tomorrow? (WOYWW?)

:)

Darnell said...

So pretty, Dianne, so, so pretty! One of these days I'm going to give those Gelatos a try. You make them look like so much fun and so beautiful!! Hugs, Darnell

Anonymous said...

beautiful keep using the black background has a impact and feed the fish

Sue Lelli said...

BOTH are Pretty but the black velvet one just POPS off the page. GORGEOUS colors, too! I took a class with Limor when I was in California! LOVE the butterflies on the canvas!

Kevin said...

Interesting rread