Sunday 12 January 2014

TONNIECE'S WONDERFUL GIFTS

                            Hello my Lovelies thanks for stopping by,.
                            I updated my picasa now I can't post from it,
                            Have to do it from Google photo's now, crazy.
                            This is a gorgeous altered powder puff container.
                            She gessoed it then painted it, put some gorgeous
                            die-cuts  on it.
                            I loooooove the feet, they are metal with gesso
                            on them.
                            She gave me 3 gorgeous stamps, some Viva Decor
                            gold, I've been wanting some of that,  lovely
                            washi tape, some gorgeous origami paper.
                            The box was full of goodies too, beautiful ribbons.
                            This fabulous card is made from a paper bag..
                            These were my Christmas and birthday gifts
                            Thanks so much my dear Friend..
                         
                            Thanks for stopping by and letting me share.
                            I hope you have a wonderful week
                                               NAMASTE!!!

6 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Diane the window card looks so gorgeous with the lace at the top
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Redanne said...

What lovely gifts and the card is beautiful. I have that Eiffel Tower stamp and love it. I think you are going to be kept busy for a little while with all those goodies. Anne x

Anonymous said...

very beautiful Tonniece is very talented as you are crafting makes you happy and imagination flows from your kind heart. Keep going with the new ideas and have fun

Edith DUTERTRE said...

hello
Bon anniversaire ♥♥♥
et BONNE et joyeuse ANNÉE
tout cela est très joli
à bientôt
edith

Words and Pictures said...

What wonderful gifts from Tonniece - she certainly knows you well!! Love the look of those stamps...
Alison xx

~*~Patty S said...

Such lovely gifts from your special and talented friend!
Enjoy ♥ Enjoy and happy weekend dear Dianne...
oxo