Wednesday 29 January 2014

WOYWW?


Hello my Lovelies, it's wonderful Wednesday again and time to go visit what all the other artist around the world are doing, this is all made possible by our generous Miss Julia here, grab a cuppa and enjoy...


I put together my Gelato Swatch book, I added some gelato
colored seam binding, just wet it and color away, I also stamped some birds on it, made a few danglies, a feathers, a bead I made,
with a few glass beads, more glass beads with a feather and and a bird on on a swing, if you would like to see the pages they are in my last oh 5 or 6 post :)...


This is what is on my desk for the week, 2 boxes, well when I saw Miss Julie Ann's here and Miss laura's here I fell in love with them,
they have inspired me to make at least one, two books are all gessoed and ready to decorate. I made 6 tags to go in the small box, all gessoed ready, the small box will be about feathers, and the other an Asian themed. Speaking of feathers you will see some, a plastic sheet, my hot gun, I'm going to try and make some feather stencils, I have never done this before so wish me luck. This is what I'll be up to for this week, hope you all have a wonderful creative week thanks so much for visiting, I'm off to water fit so will be visiting desks later and will visit anyone who has stooped by..

                                              NAMASTE!!!

15 comments:

Glenda said...


Can't wait to see your boxes all dolled up!






Anonymous said...

lots of love and creative work. Wish you luck on the stencil for feathers.You are so crafty

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Hi Dianne, I absolutely love that swatch book, love how you coloured the seam binding to match too, looks gorgeous. Loving the look of those boxes too, cannot wait to see them finished. Thanks so much for always stopping by my blog, I love to read you very generous comments, thank you, thank you. Tracy x x

Carmen said...

The colours on that swatch book are just beautiful. I'm intrigued by the feathers too!

Have fun at water fit :)

carmen #75

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

You're getting a lot done! Can't wait to see the boxes!

Heather 85

Julie Lee said...

Lots of excitement and fun in your nest today, Dianne. That swatch book looks terrific! As you will guess, I love, love, love the feathers! Feather stencils! That sounds like a terrific idea.Can't wait to see what you create with them. Laura's box had me flapping my feathers with glee too! Wasn't it lovely? I'm so glad you were also inspired by mine. I am really looking forward to seeing what you make! Everything you do is always so imaginative and full of good things like feathers, fans and beads and brightness - well, everything Magpies love! Can't wait to see more!Ran out of time to show my desk this week, but just had to stop by to peek at my cousin's treasure! Julie Ann xxx

trisha too said...

Oh Dianne, your swatchbook is absolutely gorgeous--and thank you for sharing your gelato-coloring seam binding technique, I'm definitely going to try that!

(Thank you SO much for the kind comments you leave, I appreciate your encouragement VERY much!)

A Happy WOYWW to you, Dianne!
:)trisha
#21 this week
with a BIG mess

Unknown said...

Your swatch book is amazing. I can't wait to see what you do to those boxes. #3

~*~Patty S said...

ooo you are making some beautiful things dear Dianne ♥...
your color palette really speaks to me along with each and every lovely detail!
oxo

Words and Pictures said...

Your swatch book really is a thing of wonder... and I look forward to seeing what happens with those boxes!!
Alison x

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE seeing how you put your book together, Dianne! The beads and that dangling feather and ribbons is just the PERFECT binding for those FAB pages! LOVE the finished project!

Carol Rigby said...

Hi Dianne, I am new to WOYWW and it is great to see whats on your desk.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Love the luscious colors of your gelato book!

Unknown said...

You are such an inspiration to me! Thanks so much! I love coming over here to see just what you are up to.

shazsilverwolf said...

Love the swatch book, and the feather stencils sound intriguing. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #35 xx