Tuesday 4 March 2014

A CARD FOR MISS DARNELL

Hello my Lovelies, I finally get to post this card I made with love, for
Miss Darnell here who has a playhouse to create simple, gorgeous cards, she has such a creative mind, she has developed a new language for the computer, telling us lots of funny stories, I've crowned her the Challenge Queen, she can link one of her cards to some times 7 challenges, amazing, and she has tons of followers and very generously always shows their blog on her Friends corner, everyone visit her and always has a good chuckle for the day and get to see her's and other wonderful cards, she is a Sweetheart..


 I yes made her a card, don't make them often :), I started with a  6x6 black thick card stock with gold flecks. I used my gelli plate page, used my lovey stamp from Miss Bibiana, I cut out a dry embossed piece, cover the inside with some tissue from my gelli plate and stamp the sentiment..
 For the inside I inked up a piece of water color paper and stamped it with my lovely vine stamp.
I made a pocket out of vellum, them made a matching tag to sit inside, of course edged it all in some Inca gold, added a nice friendship quote by Joesph Addison..
Thanks for visiting  my nest, I hope you all have a wonderful creative day.. ((( BIG HUGS)))..

     NAMASTE!!!



6 comments:

Julie Lee said...

Darnell is lovely, isn't she? She has been so kind and friendly since I joined Crafty Blogland and she is such a funny lady too. Your card for her is gorgeous and made with love as all your highly original creations are, Dianne! I really like the extra detail of the tag with a little pocket to keep it in. I'm sure she'll be delighted to receive something so beautiful. Julie Ann xxx

Redanne said...

A beautiful card Dianne for a very beautiful lady. Darnell brightens up the day of everyone who visits and you have brightened my day with your lovely card. Anne xx

May said...

Hi Dianne, Darnell will treasure this beauty I'm sure..the colours & design is so fantastic...Love the idea of the fabulous tag in the vellum pocket...GORGEOUS.. Hugs May x x

Words and Pictures said...

What a lovely elegant card - the tag insert is a lovely touch. I'm sure Darnell will love it.
Alison xx

Sue Lelli said...

Darnell is going to LOVE this BEAUTIFUL card! YOU are going to be crowned the Miss Thoughtful Queen or maybe the Queen of Sunshine because you bring so much sunshine into everyone's lives!

Darnell said...

Aw, I love what Sue said above! So true! You are the Queen of Sunshine! And, yes, Darnell did love her card ~ it is even more spectacular in person! ~ and she will treasure it forever!! Thank you again, sweet Dianne!! Hugs, Darnell