Sunday 25 May 2014

TONNIECE''S PURSE CARD

Hello my Lovelies, finally back to share Tonniece's BD Purse Card,
I'm going to make this short but photo heavy, Its like the last one I made, but :O), I added and extra wallet with a smaller brown envelope...
I decorated 6 pages to cover both envelopes,  inking, stenciling, stamping lots of  high heels, Tonniece used to own STACKS.. and lots of circles, love them... 







I gessoed this fancy cute paper paper I got and used it for a stencil on a few of the pages..




Made some washi tape...

Covered the envelopes, I stamped everything on old  dress patterns so you could still see the paper beneath. 

The metal shoes were a pair of  Tonniece's own earring she had given me for crafting, as She does...
I glued the duct tape down at the corner where it lifted..






Cut out the sentiment from an old card..

I forgot to take pics of the wallet, it opens the same way, it a wallet full of creativity  this is  certainly enough photos.
Thanks for stopping by my nest and staying till the end, its wonderful of you for visiting while I'm MIA..
I've finished dreaming with the Dragons being inspired by my Cuz.
I have lots more going on at my desk.....

They have started Deb on her second blast of chemo, the first one helped but not enough. I hope to fly around today , spreading some love, have a wonderful week..
((( BIG HUGS)))..

NAMASTE!!!

9 comments:

Julie Lee said...

Hi There, Dianne! First, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! Your visits never fail to make my day! After that amazing fairy-tale wardrobe of gorgeous little dresses, I didn't dream you could come up with anything equally inventive and lovely; but, Cousin, you did! This is gorgeous! I love the high heels theme and how this project is so full of imagination and heart! How clever of you to incorporate so much ingenious detail. I do so hope Deb responds well to the next lot of Chemo. I think of you both a great deal. I wish I could send you some roses! Julie Ann xxx

Redanne said...

A totally stunning creation Dianne, I love it! Hope Deb's second dose of Chemo goes well. Hugs, Anne xx

Glenda said...

I just love the pretty creation of yours. Well done!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous and colourful wallet my friend. You keep outdoing yourself in projects you do. Glad you are my friend to see the creations in person sheila

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow! Yet another fabulous keepsake project! Just love those colours! Wishing Debs well with her next dose of Chemo. Hugs, Chrisx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

beautiful papers and project too
bibiana

Darnell said...

Thank you for flying over to my place and spreading your love to me, Dianne! Your purse for Tonniece's birthday is extraordinary!! I just love how you take little treasures FROM her (that she gives you, not that you just "take" them!) and then you, in turn, use them on precious gifts FOR her! Cool, huh? She is a lucky girl and I wish her a Happy (belated?) Birthday!!

Words and Pictures said...

Brilliant, brilliant creation for Tonniece - so full of love and thoughtfulness. I love how you've incorporated the earrings she gave you, the wonderful colours and gilded textures - it's just magnificent, Dianne!
Alison xx

Sue Lelli said...

OMG words cannot describe how very CREATIVE and FABULOUS this is Dianne! She will be over the moon!