Tuesday 8 July 2014

ATC BOOKLETS...

Hello my Lovelies, " It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor, would you be mine" as Mr Rogers would sing, host of the  children TV show . Every time it rains I sing to everyone, this song, it's been raining for 2 days shesh this Magpie looooooves the rain..
Hope your all having a wonderful day. I have been saving these for a bit, just until Miss Darnell received them, They came just in time for her BD, bonus..
Darnell was so sweet to send me her gorgeous ATC, I had to send her a couple of booklets to hold ATCs..
They are real simple to make, use a 12"X 12" sheet, score, fold,cut, fold again, flip flip,flip, bit of stamping, tape it, embellish it, done....
Here is a video if you would like to see how it's done, 
here by Gisele Grenier 

A butterfly one...












 A meadow flower one, this would be my favorite..











Thanks every so much for stopping by my nest, hope you all have a wonderful creative week, I'm back to my desk to finish dreaming with the dragons.....            ((( BIG HUGS )))...

                                              NAMASTE!!!!

7 comments:

Julie Lee said...

Hi Dianne. I have been in a bit of pain tonight with back trouble and it hurts to write, so I'll try to be brief. I just had to say these booklets are gorgeous, especially the meadow flowers one. You are so clever! I must get to bed now, as I'm sure tomorrow I'll feel fine. Made my day to see your pretty blog post! Julie Ann xxx

Gio said...

I love this ATC mini book! Brava Dianne, I found out always new things on your blog, thanks for sharing!

Pss: I'm afraid there' s a photo that is too big in this post, can you check the size?

Redanne said...

I LOVE your booklets Dianne, they are really beautiful, I must also have a look at the video, it is such a clever idea. Hugs, Anne x

Words and Pictures said...

No prizes for guessing the meadow flowers are my favourite too... but they are both enchanting. What a great design - thanks for the link - and you've created two beautiful ATC booklets here.
Alison xx

Unknown said...

These are stunning little books. Love them. You are so clever and creative. Hugs!

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh these books are DARLING! I'll bet Darnell was thrilled! You always have the most interesting posts!

Darnell said...

I'm back! I couldn't wait to see if you had posted my little ATC booklets yet, and I'm delighted you have! The photos are marvelous and really show how spectacular the booklets are! I am going to mention them in my WOYWW post. Thank you, again, my friend, for this really stunning practical gift!! Mwah!! Darnell